At TRU Healthcare, we believe in making a difference because doing good is what we do. We understand that when it comes to home health services, especially Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, you seek not just professional treatment but also a warm, compassionate environment for your loved ones. Our dedicated team is committed to providing the best home health and hospice services to meet your unique needs. Contact TRU Healthcare online or call 888.689.3391 today to learn how we can support you and your family with our home health services, including Alzheimer’s and Dementia health care.
Why Are Home Health Services Necessary?
Home health services have become an essential part of healthcare, particularly for those dealing with chronic conditions like Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Did you know that according to the Alzheimer’s Association, over five million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s? With the proper support, individuals can continue to live at home, maintaining their independence and quality of life through these benefits of TRU Healthcare’s services.
- Personalized care tailored to the individual’s needs
- Comfort and familiarity of being at home
- Flexibility for family members and caregivers
- Cost-effectiveness compared to hospital or facility stays
What Is Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care for Home Health?
At TRU Healthcare, we understand how overwhelming and difficult it can be to care for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. Alzheimer’s and Dementia home healthcare involves comprehensive support for individuals living with these progressive neurological conditions. This includes medical care, assistance with daily activities, mental health support, and therapies designed to slow disease progression and manage symptoms.
TRU Healthcare’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia care home health services are built on our core values of empathy, altruism, integrity, and servant leadership. We aim to enhance life for individuals suffering from memory loss.
Our services in Minnesota include the following:
- Individualized assessments evaluating cognitive and functional levels
- Specialized, custom treatment plans
- Compassionate, empathetic, and gentle care
- Teach families and caregivers strategies for managing the care needs of their loved one
- Effectively respond to challenging behaviors such as aggression, agitation, and repetition
- Addressing physical health needs
- Medication management and education
- Reduce utilization of psychotropic medication
- Strength development and fall risk reduction
- Promote independence in dressing, bathing, and toileting
- Assistance with memory, communication, and swallowing difficulties
We proudly provide a comprehensive and effective Alzheimer’s and Dementia home care program. Becoming an Alzheimer’s Whisperer is a unique and practical approach to help support those affected by Dementia who live in a home or assisted living community. TRU Healthcare’s Alzheimer’s Whisperer program focuses on more than nursing. Several types of caregivers come together in this program to provide the best care for individuals and support for their families while allowing them to spend more time in their homes. We bring in a multidisciplinary team to develop an understanding of how the disease is progressing on an individualized level so that friends and family have as many tools as possible when providing any necessary care.
Benefit from Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care from TRU Healthcare in Minnesota
TRU Healthcare’s mission is to provide empathetic and professional Alzheimer’s and Dementia home healthcare services. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people in our care and their families in Minnesota. Contact our team online or call 888.689.3391 today to discover how we can positively impact your loved one’s journey with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.